I suggest you ...

Set a fixed start and end schedule time / Scheduled recordings

1) I work from 7:30 am to 16:00 h so it is difficult some one want to steal when I´m in the office, I would like to be able to set a time when to start and finish the recording, it will be amazing... otherwise I have to do it manually every day and I guess I will forgive to do it very frequently....
2) It would be great if you could set scheduled hours(times) during the day to enable or disable the application from recording so that you only record when you're not home. Else, you have to manually turn the recording on and off everyday. Multiple schedules during the day would be even more awesome.

28 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    YigalYigal shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • DavidDavid commented  · 

any update on this feature?

• olivio83olivio83 commented  · 

It would be nice to be able to decide to launch the application automatically with the time setting

• Anonymous commented  · 

It would be great if you could set scheduled hours(times) during the day to enable or disable the application from recording so that you only record when you're not home. Else, you have to manually turn the recording on and off everyday. Multiple schedules during the day would be even more awesome.

Feedback and Knowledge Base